Monday, June 20, 2011

I've got to let go or remote control

Some things, most things if I'm honest, make no sense to me. Why I'm posting in a blog is one of them. Another one is understanding other people. OK, you don't want to be as moronic as idiots on TV, is that a lesson learned quickly or do you keep watching the idiots and call it "entertainment"? The title seems very disconnected, except it reminds me to let go and not care or try and change things. Just now, or 65-5 minutes ago, I was bugged by the mix of the idiotic tv show and my distaste for it. I should've just said change it with the.. remote control, or ignored it completly. There's a lesson to learn. I guess after how pissed off I was earlier, if that's all that really bugs me I'm doing ok.

Also, some phone keyboards suck for this. Mine is one of them. I might edit this later if I remember, or even care enough.

No comments: